Dropshipping is a very competitive marketplace, and it can be tough to separate yourself from the herd. However, if you are looking for a supplier in Canada, here are the names of Canada’s 12 Best Dropshipping Suppliers you should consider working with.
Globalization impacts both the way we do business and the way the world looks. Today, with e-commerce being the preferred way to buy almost anything, choosing a reliable supplier is of the utmost importance. However, when sourcing products and/or services from outside your own country, you need to be very careful and do your research.
The list below details Canada’s 12 best dropshipping suppliers in 2022 who have proven to be reliable and have a good reputation. After a detailed research study of all the Canadian suppliers and the Canadian eCommerce market, this list was compiled. Each supplier is evaluated based on various factors, including the volume of business, customer service, payment terms, shipping terms, delivery guarantees, order processing time, and communication.
How to choose the best dropshipping suppliers in Canada
Choosing a good dropshipper can make or break your success. Unfortunately, plenty of fly-by-night operations sell cheap, fake products with outrageous claims from Chinese suppliers and other offshore locations.
Here are a lot of pitfalls to avoid when looking for a supplier for online stores.
- You should select a supplier who offers the lowest prices, the highest quality products, and great customer service.
- Make sure you’re dealing with a reliable and trustworthy company that will be around for a long time to come.
- Find a supplier that offers lots of useful support, a good product range, and decent pricing. Also, make sure they offer at least three payment methods: credit card, bank account, and PayPal. And lastly, look for a supplier who has a good rating on eBay—that will give you an indication of their reliability as a seller.
- Avoid at all costs companies that have a poor record for customer service.
- Make sure they offer at least a 90-day guarantee, so you have enough time to recover any unsold inventory. Also, you have some cushion in case something unforeseen happens.
- Another tip is to only work with a supplier who has a physical address in Canada and who can ship to a physical address here. Avoid using a supplier based in a third-world country where there are no regulations on business practices, etc.
- You should also be looking at when you consider a supplier is the size of their order base. The larger their order base, the more likely they are to have been selling for a long period and developed a solid reputation.
- Make sure you only work with upfront and honest people about everything from pricing to their shipping times and guarantees.
- Watch out for hidden charges, shipping errors, and anything else that might cost you money. Stick with those who are clear and transparent from the get-go.
How to evaluate the credibility of a Canadian drop shipper
“Credibility” is one of those words we all use but don’t always clearly define. Credibility is the degree to which someone or something is believable. In dropshipping, it is important to understand that credibility is crucial to the success of your marketing efforts. Without it, no matter how great your offer might be, you won’t get one single person to bite.
There’s no such thing as an online merchant who is 100% credible. However, plenty of merchants seem to be “hiding in plain sight,” which makes evaluating their credibility quite difficult. One of the ways to evaluate credibility is to look at the Canadian merchant’s reputation in other online forums. If a Canadian merchant has a good or bad reputation in these other online forums, it’s a good indication of the credibility of the merchant you’re doing business with.
Dun & Bradstreet Report
If you are doing business with a Canadian, you should always check out the credibility report of any vendor you plan to do business with. A company called Dun & Bradstreet keeps track of all types of businesses, including those in the US, Canada, and many other countries. Their report is very easy to access, and it’s free. All you have to do is type in the name of the company you’re interested in learning about. Here’s an example: If you wanted to know more about LMS Software Inc., the search engine would pull up a summary of their business and whether or not they have a rating. The rating tells you how well known and trusted the company is. It ranges from D+ (very low) to A++ (very high).
Canada’s 12 best dropshipping suppliers in 2022
For those looking to start dropshipping businesses in Canada, here are 12 Canada dropshipping suppliers that will ship products to you and allow you to sell them at a markup and keep all the profits. These companies offer more than just drop shipping, as you can see from the list. They also provide customer service, fulfillment, credit card processing, and more. So, if you’re looking for a true “one-stop-shop” for your eCommerce business, consider one of these companies.
The company produces some of the most ready-to-assemble furniture in North America. They have several different furniture lines, including bedroom sets, sofa beds, dinette sets, entertainment centers, and more. You can find all this quality furniture at a very reasonable price. Online store owners looking for good dropshipping products, should check out Canadian wholesale supplier GFURN.
Their business is divided into three categories:
- B2C (with their online business),
- Canadian wholesale suppliers (for brick-and-mortar stores and interior designers),
Their main product is a line of modular furniture that can be easily adapted to the needs of a wide range of users. This allows people to get exactly the furniture they need to facilitate their work and move around without getting stuck with something they don’t need.
So, if you’re interested in the home decor niche and looking for a Canadian dropshipping supplier, then we recommend you to work with Gfrun.
Urban Country Decor (Home Decor)
If you are looking for a place to get some unique decorations dropshipping selling products for your home, Urban Country Decor may be a good choice for you. They have a large variety of items that you won’t find anywhere else. You can shop by room or by category. For instance, there’s a section dedicated to unique wedding ideas, another one to unusual party ideas, and others with similar themes. You’ll also find lots of interesting things to enhance your home for everyday use. This is one of the best Canadian wholesale suppliers to start a dropshipping business if you are looking for something different. You never know; maybe something here will inspire you to come up with a new idea yourself.
Urban Country Decor has something for every budget. You’ll find low-priced items as well as those that are more expensive. Everything is well-made and very attractive. Thus, you’re gonna get great feedback from your potential customers.
Beyond the Rack (General Store)
If you are looking for a great website to start dropshipping in a general niche, I highly recommend you go to BeyondtheRack.com. The website is one of my favorites, and they always have some great deals.
An interesting fact about Beyond the Rack is that they only carry a small amount of inventory. They get all their inventory from other retailers who are selling similar items at lower prices.
The unexpected is always waiting there. The best part of this website is that it has an “exclusive finder’s” section. That means if you tell them what you are looking for, they will send you an email immediately if they come across anything that matches your request. This way, you’ll be the first to know if they have a great deal on what you are looking for.
Nexdays Supplies (General Store)
NexDays Supply is a Canadian wholesaler with four distribution centers across Canada and is the one-stop shop for any business or organization. Almost all products can be found at Nexdays, and you’re able to import them into your dropshipping store by selecting which items you wish!
Whatever your kind of business is or how big it gets: if there are any products on their shelves that might help out – this place has them covered with fast shipping right at affordable rates for small businesses.
Nu Look Fashions (Clothing)
Nu-Look Fashions has been in business for 25 years: This means they have been selling women’s apparel for ten years longer than most of their competition. This is a big advantage when it comes to knowing the women’s fashion market.
They have an impressive selection of quality fashion at the most affordable prices. You can shop by size, color, price, or even find the best bargains with their clearance section. All prices are well under retail, and you’re guaranteed to save a bundle on your next order from them.
If you’ve been looking for a company with the best dropshipping program, then look no further. This dedicated section on their website will show how well they are selling all of their products and what makes them so great at delivering quality goods while keeping costs low!
Art of Where (clothing)
Art of Where is a company that specializes in providing customizable fulfillment services. So, whether you’re expanding your product line or launching an Etsy store, they have the perfect drop shipping solution for your business needs!
As their name implies, they only sell products that are related to art. You can choose from their ready-made product categories and customize the items with your company’s logo and colors. Then you can order everything in bulk and utilize their free shipping advantage for all of your fashion requirements.
The company focuses on providing high-quality service to their customers, which ensures they will be one of the most reliable suppliers you can count on. They’ve got excellent customer service and are very professional in all communication.
Another great Canadian supplier is Silvert’s, a company that has been providing quality clothing to the public for over 90 years. They have an impressive inventory of top-quality products at prices that are very affordable for any company.
They offer both men’s and women’s apparel with many styles to choose from, so you can find anything from work, casual, and outdoor clothing. Additionally, they stock a large selection of footwear that you can choose from. If there’s anything that I could say they are the kings of, it would be shoes!
It is one of the most reputable Canadian dropshipping suppliers in North America for offering a wide range of high-quality products at competitive prices.
Tee Hatch (Print on Demand)
Tee-Hatch is a company that specializes in screen printing, embroidery, and digital print, which makes them an ideal partner for any organization or business looking to produce exclusive merchandise.
The website itself is very impressive because you can quickly see how many items are selling on Amazon and eBay. On top of that, they have their own custom Tee Press tool to create your designs printed onto their quality garments.
They have an impressive selection of different products, including t-shirts. You can choose between short or long sleeves with many sizes to choose from.
If you are looking for reliable Canadian suppliers that sell the best quality products, then Tee Hatch is your go-to company!
Slaite Pod (Print on Demand)
Slaite Pod is a company that has been around since 2000, which means they’re one of the more experienced drop shipping companies you can find. In addition, they offer custom apparel for everyone and every type of budget.
With 20 years of experience in custom printing, embroidery, and fulfillment, they have the expertise to enable you to maximize your passions. In addition to quality assurance, they also provide high-level customer service to ensure every step is taken care of easily when dealing directly with them instead of going through an agent!
Their products are embroidered with full-color designs and come in different styles, such as polo shirts, hoodies, and tank tops.
Natures Essential Garden
Health & Personal Care) Last is Natures Essential Garden, which has provided essential oils and botanical skin care products to the public for 18 years.
They have a wide variety of products you can choose from to find exactly what you are looking for.
Searching for the perfect dropshipping products that will appeal to your favorite health nut. Look no further than Nature’s Essential Garden. With over 700 locations nationwide, they’ve got everything from organic produce and natural edibles such as bee pollen capsules or hemp seed oils!
Natures Garden Seed (Gardening Dropshipper)
Ever since 1993, nature’s garden seed company has been doing its part in saving the environment by providing organic and natural gardening supplies. Focusing on customer service excellence has grown from humble beginnings with just one store to now having multiple locations across Canada!
Their products are 100% Canadian-made, so you can expect the best quality at all times.
They have a wide variety of different gardening dropshipping supplies, including organic garden seeds and insecticides, to help your plants thrive in the best possible way!
Golf Avenue (Golf Niche)
Golf Avenue is an online retailer of premium golf equipment and apparel that provides some of the best products you can find. And since they’re Canadian, it makes them even better!
In 2006, the company was founded by two college students and avid golfers. In addition to being a leading eBay retailer, Golf Avenue is now a global leader in selling new and pre-owned golf equipment online to bring new equipment directly to people’s homes!
Success comes down mainly to how well you execute your idea. This company does exceptionally well thanks to their smart ideas backed up by solid expertise from those who know what they’re doing when servicing customers at every step along the way!
Their products include balls, clubs, and golf accessories that they have in a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from. With their years of experience, you can be sure they will deliver the best possible shopping experience for your customers!
How to select the best product to sell on your dropshipping store
Finding the perfect product to sell can be difficult. First, you need to look for something guaranteed to make you money while also easy for even beginners to get into. Fortunately, you can do some things right off the bat before spending hours searching endlessly on places like Amazon.
Steps to select the best products
- First of all, think about what your customers want. What do they need? What are their preferences? You can find out a lot of information by just spending some time on your competitors website and doing some research on social media.
- You also need to think about what you want as an entrepreneur. What kind of products do you prefer working with? Why is it your ideal product, and how is it going to benefit your customers?
- Once you know what type of product you’re looking for, it’s much easier to narrow down the specific market. You can start by asking what the best stores are within that niche. There will likely be one or two big players who lead the industry along with some smaller niche retailers. The smaller ones usually offer better prices, so you can compare those with the big dogs to see what they’re offering.
- Once you find a list of dropshipping suppliers that offer different products within your niche, take the time to review these companies, looking at what each of them has to offer. This is especially helpful if you already know what type of products you’re going to sell before going into this.
- You also need to be sure that whatever it is you choose, it has a lot of potential for growth and room for expansion. Look at the market. Is it growing? How can you make your store better than what currently exists? You should answer these questions before thinking about actually choosing something.
- Finally, you need to look at the downside of each potential product. Will it require a lot of work? You want to choose something easy for yourself because nobody likes doing difficult tasks when working long hours trying to get their store up and running. Once your store is making money, you can start thinking about adding new products and growing the business, but for now, your focus needs to be on making sure you can handle what you’ve got.
Since dropshipping means ordering from a supplier and simply sending the items straight to your customers, there isn’t much work needed to manage the store. Instead, it’s all about finding the best suppliers, marketing, and advertising. That’s one of the reasons why dropshipping is so popular.
All of these suppliers are some of the best Canadian dropshipping suppliers you can find. They all have different products you can choose from depending on what niche you want to go into, and since they’re some of the best, you can expect some serious growth for your store. So why hold yourself back? Start growing today by working with these suppliers!
>> Start your dropshipping business with Shopify here!
FAQs about Canadian Dropshipping Suppliers:
What is Dropshipping Suppliers?
Answer: Dropshipping suppliers are companies that you can work with to get products to sell in your store. In response to a customer order, you will contact the dropshipping supplier and send the product directly to your customer. This process is much different from stocking and shipping products yourself because it eliminates the need to keep any inventory in stock.
When looking for a dropshipping supplier, there are a few things that you will want to keep in mind. The most important thing is to ensure that the supplier has a good reputation and offers high-quality products. Prices should also be competitive and conducive to profit.
Dropshipping Canadian Suppliers specialize in offering products for you to sell on your online store!
What are the benefits of using online dropshipping suppliers?
Answer: The benefits are-
- You can easily find and compare prices from various suppliers. Makes it easy to find the best deal on the products you’re selling.
- Your orders are automatically processed and shipped directly from the supplier, so you don’t have to worry about processing or shipping orders yourself. Saves you time and hassle.
- You can easily track your inventory levels and stock status directly from the supplier’s website. It ensures that you always know what products are available for sale and helps prevent stockouts.
Is dropshipping legal in Canada?
Answer: Dropshipping in Canada is legal so long as the merchant meets all of Canada’s shipping guidelines.
Canada’s General Rules for Mail Acceptance and Shipping include a few things you’ll need to be aware of when running a dropshipping business in the country, including that the “Merchandise must not contain restricted or prohibited goods.” In other words, it can’t contain alcohol, cigarettes, pheromones, phone cards with an expiration date less than two years from now, etc. The whole list includes hundreds of items not allowed through the mail system. Precious metal bullion coins are among those items banned by Canada Post. All sorts of other metals are accepted.