At Dropship Launchpad, we value your privacy. Regardless of whether you a visitor to our website, our customer, or someone we deal with in our routine course of business, protecting your privacy is a responsibility that we take very seriously as it is important to us.
Purposes For Using Your Personal Information
When you use a Dropship Launchpad offering, correspond with Dropship Launchpad, or otherwise interact with Dropship Launchpad, we may process your personal information for the following purposes:
to provide you with Dropship Launchpad offerings or to understand and meet your requirements and preferences, e.g.:
- to respond to or manage your inquiries;
- for purposes related to the billing, provision, maintenance, activation, deactivation, repair, support, trouble shooting, replacement, upgrade, update, or refurbishment of Dropship Launchpad offerings;
- to enforce or fulfill notices applicable to a Dropship Launchpad offering;
- to understand your use of the Dropship Launchpad offerings or the network by interpreting use metrics and network performance;
- to help identify and troubleshoot issues;
- to ensure Dropship Launchpad offerings are technically functioning as intended.
to develop and manage our business and operations, e.g.:
- to enforce Dropship Launchpad’s legal rights;
- to facilitate disaster recovery and business continuity operations;
- to monitor, mitigate, detect, investigate, or attempt for preventing technical, fraud, or security breach or to protect Dropship Launchpad property
- for statistical purposes.
to develop new or enhance existing Dropship Launchpad offerings including ways to communicate with you using a wide range of options, e.g. to make available or send to you:
- notices of upcoming events or promotions;
- upgrades and updates, or notices of updates and upgrades of Dropship Launchpad offerings or third party content or related products, services and software;
to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements or to effectively respond to critical or emergency situations, e.g.:
- to offer critical or emergency assistance in situations that may threaten the physical safety or life of you or others;
- to respond to lawful requests, court orders, warrants, or legal processes;
- for any other purpose for which you may have provided your consent, and other purposes as permitted or required by any applicable law.
Your use of our services or website is your unchallenged and complete acceptance that you have carefully read and understood all terms and conditions laid out under different pages of our website. Further, your use of our services or website indicates your consent for Dropship Launchpad to process your information for the identified purposes of Dropship Launchpad.
- a) When Obtaining Consent is Not Required
In some circumstances, your personal information may be processed WITHOUT your consent depending on any applicable law or jurisdiction. For instance, Dropship Launchpad may not seek your consent:
- where medical, legal, or security reasons make it impractical or impossible to seek consent;
- to collect a debt;
- to comply with a warrant, subpoena, or other court order, legal process, or lawful request;
- in the case of an emergency were the health, life, or security of an individual may be threatened;
- when disclosure is to a lawyer representing Dropship Launchpad;
- where personal information is required to monitor, detect, mitigate, investigate, or attempt to predict, minimize, or prevent damage due to fraud and technical or security issues or to protect Dropship Launchpad property;
- as may be otherwise required or permitted by law.
Dropship Launchpad reserves the full and unchallenged rights to process, trade, sell, or rent anonymous or aggregated information that is not linked to or associated with an identifiable individual.
Types of Personal Information Processed
Account and membership information: The form and quantum of personal information processed could include your name, contact number, postal address, email address, Dropship Launchpad website details, device identifier information, communications with Dropship Launchpad, and any recorded complaints. We may also process your account credentials, profile information, passwords, and other personal information you provide to facilitate the Dropship Launchpad Offerings you use.
Cloud-based or back-up data: Personal information including email addresses, calendar, memo, tasks, contacts, status messages, display pictures, on-device information, and media files may be sent to Dropship Launchpad if you are using a backup or cloud-based or restore service provided on the behalf of Dropship Launchpad. This is used to improve or facilitate the use, restoration, and remote access of that data on your device through the service provided.
Applications: In some circumstances, Dropship Launchpad may process your personal information about applications used on your device including any third-party offering (i.e. products, services, software, applications, content, or website provided by a third party, including an application developer or other service provider that may be used in conjunction with Dropship Launchpad offerings but are not operated, offered, or supported by Dropship Launchpad). Additionally, certain personal information may be gathered and disclosed to a third party, or from a third party to Dropship Launchpad, if you choose to make use of Third Party Offerings with your Dropship Launchpad account, in order to improve or facilitate the services and functionality provided.
Financial information: Dropship Launchpad may process credit card or other payment information and use it to facilitate credit and billing services if you purchase a product, software, service, or customer support directly from Dropship Launchpad or our service providers.
Quality assurance and customer service: Your customer service telephone calls with Dropship Launchpad and Dropship Launchpad’s service providers may be monitored or recorded for customer service and quality assurance purposes such as to assist in addressing your inquiries, training, analytics, and troubleshooting to identify trends and make improvements to Dropship Launchpad’s Offerings.
Dropship Launchpad retains personal information as long as required for the fulfillment of the identified purposes of Dropship Launchpad or as otherwise necessary to comply with applicable laws. Dropship Launchpad will take steps to delete, erase, destroy, aggregate, or make anonymous personal information that is no longer relevant or necessary for Dropship Launchpad’s identified purposes.
Consistent with good business practice, Dropship Launchpad continues to evolve its schedules, controls, and practices for information and retention and destruction of records that apply to your personal information.
Marketing And Service-Related Communications: Dropship Launchpad may communicate advertisements, newsletters, promotional collateral, surveys, marketing materials, or customized content as part of your existing business relationship with Dropship Launchpad. We may also send you certain service-related communications. For instance, Dropship Launchpad may send a welcome message or email to you when you first create an account with us or activates a Dropship Launchpad offering to notify you of important changes, to inform you about the service and its terms, to provide warranty information, to tell you how to manage your account or credentials, to provide service infrastructure messages or notifications, to provide safety or security information, or for surveys of current or former users. You may not opt-out of receiving these communications as these communications are important to your use of Dropship Launchpad Offerings.
If you do not agree with this Policy in part or in full, do NOT use our products and services or provide us with your personal data.