The world is changing, and so are the ways that people shop online. Gone are the days when retailers used websites to track sales and inventory information. Ever-growing customer expectations demand more and more features from order tracking apps. As a result, eCommerce companies are now moving to app-based order tracking and management. Shopify store owners must be wondering which Shopify order tracking apps are best?
Our research team combed the web for eCommerce order tracking solutions for dropshippers, and found the top 10 Shopify Order Tracking Apps For Dropshippers.
But before going through the list, let’s understand what Shopify order tracking is and why it’s vital for dropshipping.
What Is Shopify Order Tracking?
In Shopify order tracking, orders are monitored from the time the order is placed until it is delivered to the customer. This involves keeping track of inventory levels, updating customers on shipping progress, and ensuring that orders are delivered on time. Sometimes it allows customers integrate Google maps for real-time tracking updates.
Why Is Shopify Order Tracking Important for Dropshippers?
The eCommerce business model entails dropshipping, in which sellers do not stock inventories or ship orders themselves. When a customer places an order on a dropshipping online store, the store owner then contacts the supplier, who will ship the products directly to the customer.
Because dropshippers don’t carry inventory, it’s crucial to have a system to track orders and monitor inventory levels. This way, you can avoid overselling products out of stock and frustrating customers with delayed orders.
Now that we’ve answered the question, “what is Shopify order tracking,” let’s look at the top ten Shopify order tracking apps for dropshippers.
Top 8+ Shopify Order Tracking Apps
Shopify Order Tracking by AfterShip is one of the most popular order status tracking apps on the market. You can get the package’s real-time status with this app.
Some of the features offered by AfterShip include
- Automatic order tracking without coding knowledge. You can customize it with a logo, Instagram feed, and products.
- Keep up-to-date with your order’s statuses in a single place. Find shipments by delivery status and alert customers on several order tracking process set up stages.
- Displaying order tracking information statuses are available in 7 standards.
- With the AfterShip order status tracker app, you can embed an easy-to-follow link that will allow your customers to track their orders.
- Keep an eye on your order with an intelligent feature rich admin panel. Filter shipments by dates, statuses, and couriers to find out where they’re going!
- Add a tracking link to your store (header/footer) so customers can easily monitor their orders. Notify them via Email and SMS when the package has been delivered!
- You can set up five different notifications.
- Schedule delivery SMS so that they’re sent at specific times according to their buyer’s location.
- Increase customer satisfaction with the professional and very prompt response support team.
Pricing and Plans of AfterShip Order Tracking
- Free trial for 7 days.
- Free Plan.
- Essentials $11/month.
- Essentials Plus: $35/month.
- Pro: $119/month.
Getting your customers’ attention can be challenging when you’re a Shopify merchant. That’s where Parcel Panel comes in!
It makes shipping so much easier by providing buyers with an aesthetically pleasing way of displaying their items after being purchased through the platform. Its order tracking process is very straightforward.
Some other features of Parcel Panel Order Tracking
- No need to log in to different sites to track your orders. You can view all of them in one place, with accurate courier matching worldwide!
- Keep your customers informed with Parcel Panel! Notify them about their shipments, and find out when an order has been shipped or arrived at the customer’s doorstep. With built-in notifications for email and SMS, you can stay on top of things without asking for support.
- Quickly view your shipments, reports, and more with a robust analytics dashboard.
- No need to direct your customers to the couriers’ website and start integrating with Shopify Flow so you can automate everything!
- It is the perfect solution for any merchant looking to enter dropshipping business and offer their customers a seamless shopping experience with great customer service.
- The integration of this app will bring the customer an all-around brand shopping experience. It integrates with dropshipping apps, so you can seamlessly switch between them without any problems or complications in your business plan!
Plans of Parcel Panel Order Tracking
- Free trial for 7 days.
- Essential: $9/month
- Professional: $49/month
- Enterprise: $399/month
When running a business that involves shipping, there are so many details to take care of. Thankfully Trackeroo has an easy and seamless solution for tracking your shipments with just a button!
They provide customized views in their user-friendly interface, which allows users like yourself to keep track of every step from processing time until it reaches its destination – without any hassle or stress.
Some of the features offered by Trackeroo: FREE Order Tracking are:
- Offer the latest shipping information for global couriers, including DHL, UPS, FedEx, and other popular trackers.
- You can customize your brand page with their custom CSS or use the editor to create one yourself. They provide complete translations for any language so that you can keep up internationally!
- Intelligent delivery estimates with accurate delivery time information, automatic courier matching, and easy map display for customer engagement.
- You’ll never have to worry about not knowing when your package will arrive again. You can easily see what shipping option you want and how much it costs and get an estimated date for delivery all on one page!
Pricing and Plans of Trackeroo: FREE Order Tracking
- Free trial for 7 days.
- Basic- free to install.
- Early supporter: $9/month.
Track123 is the perfect solution for improving your customers’ post-purchase experience. Their easy-to-use tracking page will be automatically created for any compatible themes, so there’s no need to worry about compatibility issues!
Some other features of Track123 Order Tracking
- Unlimited order tracking for free!
- Track 123 order shipment tracking app is a one-click install that doesn’t leave any code on your site. And when you uninstall it, it’s gone forever!
- Complete translations of services enable you to support global clients easily.
- Support all commonly used couriers like- Cainiao(Aliexpress shipping), DHL, Yun Express, USPS, FedEx, UPS, China EMS, China Post, etc.
- Automatic tracking of your shipments will allow you to receive an accurate overview and order look-up, automatically matching them with the suitable courier. You can also customize this rule just for yourself.
- You can also trigger Shopify native email notifications when your shipments are marked as fulfilled, out for delivery, or delivered.
Pricing and Plans of Track123 Order Tracking
- Free to use!
Omega helps you keep track of your orders. They do this by automatically collecting information from couriers around the world. Put it all on one page for easy access, so they can assist customers after an order has been placed with timely notification about where things are in transit or when something was delivered successfully.
Some other features of Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking
- The full-featured order tracking app with timely notifications and inbuilt email automation will help you never have to worry about shipment concerns from your clients.
- Their customer support team will help with setup and basic customizations, seamlessly integrating your store into the tracking experience.
- Support more than 300 couriers worldwide. Can customize your tracking page with CSS customization.
- Google Translate extension will help you translate your tracking page into customers’ languages to understand what’s happening with their shipments. You’ll receive notifications about orders and support as needed through various channels.
Pricing and plans of Email & Order tracking
- Basic- $7.99/month
- Professional- $14.99/month
- Enterprise- $34.99/month
With carrier auto detection, you can quickly expand to 700+ more courier service providers worldwide without worrying about specific country codes! And if your favorite Chinese company doesn’t have an international presence yet? No problem–you also have the option of hiding their origin so they won’t appear to any customer.
Some other features of order Tracking at your store
- Installation couldn’t be easier! Once you install the app on your phone, it automatically creates a branded order tracking page for customers.
- Just add one link at either top or bottom menu so that they can view their orders easily with detailed instructions available right from the dashboard after installation.
- With this detailed information, you can keep track of any problems with shipments.
Pricing and plans of OrderOrder Tracking at your store
- Free plan
- $9/month- Basic 300
- $12/month- Basic 500
- $19/month- Basic 1000
The solution for sellers who want to keep track of their orders with free custom email notifications and a branded tracking page. You can also integrate it with Shopify successfully so that customers can track their orders right from your store!
Some features of 17TRACK Order Tracking & Email
- The app will show the exact order status and tracking information for every product you sell in one place. Easily find out which products are selling well.
- Your orders will be synced with 7 days.
- Works in 77 languages, with no barriers to translation.
- The automated email system notifies you when there is a problem with your package so that the store manager can be alerted and handle any issues in time. You’re also informed of what customers might want to know about their shipment’s status.
- Establish customer expectations by providing order delivery estimates for their purchases.
- Support more than 1000 carriers globally.
Pricing and plans of 17TRACK Order Tracking & Email
FAQs about Shopify Order Tracking
Q: How to track my order in the Shop app?
A: You can track your order using your order number.
When you place an order, you will receive an email with your order number.
You can use this number to track the status of your order at any time. Simply visit the company’s website you placed your order and enter your order number into the tracking tool. An external site opens and will provide you with information on the current status of your order and the estimated delivery date.
In addition, most companies also provide a customer service telephone number that you can call if you have any questions about your order. So if you’re wondering, “Can I track my order using my order number?” the answer is a resounding yes!
Q: What is the order status?
A: The order status is the current status of your order. It is important to note that the order status is different from the tracking information.
The order status simply tells you where your order is in the process of being fulfilled. For example, if you ordered a pair of shoes, the order status would tell you whether the order has been placed, processed, or shipped.
On the other hand, the tracking information would provide you with specific details on the package’s location and the estimated delivery date.
Q: How do I track my shipped order?
A: If you have a tracking number for your shipped order, you can track it by visiting the company’s website with which you placed your order and entering your tracking number into the tracking tool.
This will provide you with information on the current status of your order.
A few considerations to keep in mind when tracking your shipped order:
- The tracking information may not be updated immediately after your order is shipped. It can take up to 24 hours to update the tracking information.
- If you placed your order with a company that does not ship to your country, the tracking information might not be available.
- If you placed your order with a company that does not provide tracking information, you would not be able to track your order.
That’s all for today! If you’re new to this shipment tracking stuff, I suggest you research before making any decisions.
Did you find your favorite order tracking app from the list? Or are you still undecided and overwhelmed with all of the choices? It doesn’t matter, because we can help.
Comment below, or shoot us an email, and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!