The world of eCommerce is constantly changing, and as a business owner, it’s crucial to stay up to date on the latest trends. The most popular method of selling products online is drop shipping- a business model for partnering with suppliers to deliver items directly to your customers. If you’re looking for the best dropshipping clothing suppliers for Shopify in 2022, look no further!
This list includes some of the most reputable and reliable companies. So whether you’re just starting or looking for new options, check out these top 10+ dropshipping clothing suppliers to run a successful dropshipping business!
Dropshipping clothing items: What should you choose?
Considering “dropship” merely refers to the business model of selling products without stocking them, pretty much any type of clothing could be dropshipped. Of course, some items would be more popular and profitable than others. Hoodies, for example, are always in style and relatively easy to find suppliers for. Plus, since they’re shipped flat, they don’t take up a lot of space or require special packaging. As a result, hoodies make great candidates for dropshipping.
Several factors must be considered when choosing which clothing items to dropship. The first is the niche or market you’re targeting. Are you selling to women, men, children, or all of the above? Once you’ve narrowed down your target market, consider what types of clothing they might be interested in. Is it beachwear? Formal wear? Everyday casual wear? Athletic wear? Knowing your target market better will make it easier to choose the right items to dropship.
Another factor to consider is seasonality. Are you Dropshipping in the summer? Fall? Winter? Spring? Depending on the season, different types of clothing will be more popular. For example, people are more likely to buy swimsuits in the summer, while they’re more likely to buy sweaters in the winter. Keep seasonality in mind when choosing what items to dropship.
Finally, consider your margins. Not all clothing items are created equal when it comes to profitability. Some products are more profitable than others. Do your research to find items with a good profit margin and focus your dropshipping efforts on those items.
What should you look for in a clothing dropship supplier?
When looking for a clothing dropship supplier, you should keep a few things in mind.
- First, when looking for a fabric supplier, it’s essential to find one that offers high-quality products. Also, look for a reliable supplier who has a good track record.
- Second, make sure the dropshipping supplier has a wide selection of items. You don’t want to be limited to a small piece of items when you’re trying to build a successful eCommerce business.
- Third, also make sure the dropshipping clothing supplier offers reasonable prices. Avoid paying too much for inventory.
- Fourth, ensure that the dropshipping supplier has a fast shipping time. You don’t want your customers waiting weeks for their order to arrive.
- Fifth, make sure the supplier offers good customer service. If you’re dropshipping, you’ll likely be dealing with customer inquiries yourself.
- Sixth, make sure the supplier has a good return and refund policy. If a customer is unhappy with their purchase, they should be able to return it without any hassle.
- Finding the right clothing dropship supplier can be tricky. But if you keep these things in mind, you should be able to find a supplier that’s a good fit for your business.
>> Signup for Shopify free trial here!
10+ Best Dropshipping Clothing Suppliers
The following list of 10+ Best Dropshipping Clothing Suppliers will help you find the perfect supplier for your store. These dropshipping companies and suppliers offer both quality products and competitive prices, so be sure to look!
AliExpress is a popular online marketplace that offers a wide selection of products, including clothing items from wholesale suppliers. It’s a great place to find affordable winning products for your store. Plus, AliExpress offers good shipping times and excellent customer service.
Few reasons why AliExpress is an excellent platform for cloth dropshipping:
- There is a massive range of products to choose from different dropshipping suppliers, so you can find the perfect items to sell.
- AliExpress offers competitive prices on quality products.
- The site is easy to use and makes ordering quick and straightforward.
- You can count on excellent customer service if you run into any problems.
My Online Fashion Store
What if you could get access to trendy women’s clothing right when and where it’s most needed? “My Online Fashion Store” offers this service with their U.S.-based website, which enables dropshippers worldwide to run dropship businesses from anywhere at any time!
The site also provides helpful tools like price comparison tables so that shoppers know exactly what they’re paying for each piece of apparel before making decisions about purchases–saving plenty in profits long way too!.
You can view entire catalog on our wholesale website, CCWHOLESALECLOTHING.COM, and your merchandise cost will be the same as the wholesale website. You can mark up the items and resell them at whatever price level you want!
Reasons Why should use AliExpress dropshipping clothing suppliers:
- There are over 5000 SKUS ready for shipment from their Los Angeles warehouse.
- They add between 100 and 200 styles per week.
- The best-selling items are restocked twice a week.
- Factories in Los Angeles, California supply the items they sell.
- Their merchandise is manufactured for the US market, so it’s true to size, American sizing, and high quality.
- If your customer is not satisfied with their drop ship product, there is a FREE RETURN policy.
BrandsGateway is a Scandinavian B2B platform connecting dropshippers with over 120 high-end brands. These include fashion brands like Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Moschino, Cavalli, etc.
BrandsGateway is an excellent option if you’re looking for quality clothing to sell in your store. You can be sure that any product you order from this supplier will be of excellent quality. Plus, BrandsGateway offers competitive prices and fast shipping times.
Reasons why should use BrandsGateway dropshipping clothing suppliers.
- The supplier offers a wide selection of designer clothing of high-quality products from well-known brands.
- The Shopify and Woocommerce plugins make it easy to upload their product catalogs, synchronize inventory, & send orders back to them for delivery!
- The company offers simple worldwide flat rate shipping and dispatches your order within 24 hours.
Banggood, a global leader in direct-to-consumer online sales, was founded in 2006 in Guangzhou, China. It provides well-selected products that are highly cost-effective to more than 66 million registered users globally, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East.
As an online marketplace with over 100,000 suppliers, Banggood provides 1,000,000 superior-quality products ranging from consumer electronics, home appliances, tools, sports, and clothing.
Reasons why Banggood is an excellent platform for cloth dropshipping:
- Banggood has a wide selection of cloth items for dropshipping, including clothes, shoes, and accessories. It means that you’ll be able to find the perfect items from trustworthy dropshipping suppliers to sell to your customers.
- They offers competitive prices on all of its products and will also help you keep your costs down as you grow your business.
- As part of its efforts to improve customer service, Banggood has established a logistics and fulfillment system to ensure that professional technicians serve customers 7/24.
As a leading fashion retailer, Nordstrom, Inc. offers a wide selection of clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children. For over a century, the business has provided customers with the best possible service while continually improving their quality—products and customer experience. Nordstrom operates over 385 stores in 40 states, including its online store, nordstrom.com.
Reasons why Nordstrom is an excellent platform for cloth dropshipping:
- You’ll be able to offer your clothing store customers a wide variety of stylish clothing options from a well-known and respected retailer.
- All orders at Nordstrom are eligible for free shipping and returns, no matter how large or small. Therefore, your customers will have an easier time shopping with you.
- The latest trends are available early in the season.
- No chargebacks are issued for orders canceled or shipped late. As a company, they want to help you to maximize performance and not penalize you.
Wordans is a Canada-based supplier that offers fashion items with relaxed vibes. Add to your website’s casual apparel product needs by adding shirts, fleeces jackets, and more from Wordans!
The company will handle the fulfillment process for you to keep things running smoothly on their end too.
Reasons to use Wordans dropshipping clothing suppliers
- Wordans offers the most extensive catalog of items with over 95 brands, making it easy for customers to browse their store.
- They offer competitive prices on all of their products, helping you keep your costs down as you grow your business.
- The company has an excellent fulfillment process.
ModeShe is a Hong Kong-based fashion company that ships worldwide. They have an ever-evolving collection of the latest styles in women clothing and accessories.
Reasons to use ModeShe dropshipping clothing suppliers
- Female shoppers in the 18-35 age group passionate about fashion are their target market.
- The company keeps an eye on everything connected to fashion to stay on top of the ever-changing fashion trends.
- Additionally, they can make new productions for your designs printed with your logo or accept OEM orders.
A4 is a leading online clothing retailer in the United States. If you’re looking for a company to help with your outerwear and sportswear dropshipping needs, A4 is a perfect choice because they specialize in outerwear and sportswear, which can be found at competitive prices through their website or app!
You’ll also find popular pieces like t-shirts, hoodies, workwear promotional clothing, etc. There’s something here, no matter what type of business venture interests YOU most!!
Reasons to use A4 dropshipping clothing suppliers:
- A4’s website and app are user-friendly, so it’ll be easy to find the products you’re looking for and get started selling right away.
- The company offers competitive prices on all of its products, which will help you keep your costs down as you grow your business.
- If you’re interested in sportswear dropshipping, A4 is an excellent choice because they specialize in this type of clothing.
T-Pop is the perfect supplier if you’re looking for eco-friendly clothing for your dropshipping business. The company only uses eco-friendly materials like bamboo and organic cotton. They also have a wide range of products for both men and women, so you’ll be able to find something for everyone.
Reasons to use T-Pop dropshipping clothing suppliers:
- Sustainable materials are used in their products, which is vital to many of your customers.
- Private label clothing dropshipper is available. Every package and delivery note bears your brand name.
- They will send your customers a little thank-you note with each order.
- You can sell worldwide, and the slips will be translated into the appropriate language for the country.
Apliiq is a custom apparel platform that offers on-demand manufacturing and fulfillment for your custom clothing line. It is great to create your line of branded customized clothing without worrying about inventory or minimum order quantities.
Reasons why Apliiq is an excellent platform for cloth dropshipping:
- Apliiq offers on-demand manufacturing, so you’ll never have to worry about inventory or minimum order quantities.
- Your designs can be created, and you can have them printed on various clothing items.
- The company offers a fulfillment service, so you can focus on other aspects of your dropshipping clothing business.
If you want to stock your eCommerce site with clothing for the entire family, then Buy2Bee is an excellent option. The company offers adult fashion items and children’s wear, so there’s something here perfect no matter what kind of retailer or customer service needs you have!
Get your items fast, no matter where you live! Fortunately, Buy2Bee ships worldwide and has two warehouses. The U.S.-based warehouse is located in Florida, while their Italian branch houses what’s called “the European hub,” which ensures quick delivery for customers all over this part of Europe and other parts globally through its strategic partnerships with logistics companies around the world.
Reasons why Buy2Bee is an excellent platform for cloth dropshipping:
- You can find products from a variety of different suppliers on the platform.
- The brand’s products are 100% original and direct from the manufacturer.
- Each product is handled from the moment it arrives in their warehouse until it is prepared and shipped.
- The quality of every item is inspected.
The website is a one-stop-shop for all your fashion needs. They have you covered, from new designer-released collections to deals on clearance items!
They offer pre-screened Boutique Wholesale Fashion Items and Accessories from top designers worldwide at wholesale prices. Their virtual showroom allows customers worldwide easy access into different markets looking specifically for what’s being offered without traveling to the physical locations.
Reasons why LA Showroom is a great platform for cloth dropshipping:
- The website offers various services, such as a virtual showroom and trend reports.
- Registered buyers place orders with multiple vendors through a single, convenient account in their online marketplace.
- They have access to hundreds of stores specializing in menswear, childrenswear, bags, footwear, and accessories.
One of the many ways Benjamin International stands out is its diverse selection. Not only do they sell clothing for women and children, but also footwear accessories like jewelry or bags to go with your new threads! Sarongs/sc scarves are always an excellent addition too.
Reasons why Benjamin International is an excellent platform for cloth dropshipping:
- You can find accessories like jewelry, bags, and scarves to go with your new threads!
- They sell sarongs and scarves, which are always an excellent addition to any wardrobe.
- Their products are high-quality and affordable.
If you’re looking for a dropshipping company specializing in children’s clothing, then KidsBlanks by Zoe is an excellent option. The company offers a wide variety of blank apparel items that are perfect for those looking to start their branded clothing line.
Reasons to use KidsBlanks dropshipping clothing suppliers:
- The company offers a wide variety of blank apparel items.
- You can start your line of branded clothing.
- The company can turn around orders quickly.
The company produces clothing and accessories for girls and their precious dolls in a boutique style. Unique styles are available starting at 6 months of age and going up to 14 years old!
If you’re looking for fashionable outfits at a great price, look no further. You can easily find beautiful dresses for your dropshipping store because they tend to keep their outfits in stock for a month or two.
Reasons to use AnnLoren dropshipping clothing suppliers:
- They offer unique styles for girls and their precious dolls.
- Their clothing is high-quality and fashionable.
- You can find beautiful dresses for your dropshipping store.
Simple Apparel has a simple mission: to bring comfortably and simplistically designed clothing into the world. They want everyone – regardless of gender or skin tone – to feel good in their clothes, so they carry such an extensive size range with bright color options for everyone who needs it!
Reasons why Simple Apparel is an excellent platform for cloth dropshipping:
- A wide size range with colors for every skin tone is available.
- The mission is to bring comfortable, simplistically designed clothing into the world.
- Everyone should feel good in their clothes, regardless of gender. So, you can easily attract a vast range of consumers.
Contrado is an online platform that provides designers with a wide range of services, including fabric and textile printing.
Your designs can be uploaded or picked from their thousands of pre-made designs to have them printed on over 200 different fabrics!
Reasons why Contrado is an excellent platform for cloth dropshipping:
- World-renowned manufacturers and suppliers of lifestyle, fashion, and homewares.
- You can print your designs on over 200 different types of fabrics.
- Creating exciting product outcomes empowers designers, brands, and end-users to develop new opportunities.
- The platform provides a wide range of services for designers.
How to Research clothing niches for your dropshipping store?
When you’re starting a clothing dropshipping business, you must research the niche you choose. It will help to ensure that there is a demand for the products you’ll be selling and that you can find suppliers who can meet your needs.
Here are a few tips for researching your clothing dropshipping niche:
- Google Trends can help you determine whether there is demand for the products you want to sell.
- Look for online communities and forums where people are talking about the niche that you’re interested in.
- Check out websites like Pinterest and Instagram to see what kinds of products are popular in the niche that you’ve chosen.
- Keep in mind that it’s essential to choose a niche that you’re passionate about, as this will make it easier to create content and market your business.
Is a particular type of clothing suitable for your eCommerce business?
When you’re starting a clothing dropshipping business, it’s important to consider the types of products that you’ll be selling. You’ll want to make sure that the products you choose are suitable for your target market and that they’re something that people are interested in buying.
The type of clothing you sell through your eCommerce business will likely depend on your target market. If you’re selling women’s clothing, for example, you’ll want to focus on trendy and stylish items. If you’re selling children’s clothing, you’ll want to focus on comfortable and durable items. Knowing your target market is key, then selecting the types of clothing that will appeal to them.
How to know who your target audience is?
To identify your target audience, you need to understand their wants and needs. You can do this by surveying your current customers or conducting market research. You can also look at your competition to see who they are targeting.
The target audience for a given product or service will vary depending on the type of business and its industry. You can, however, follow some general tips to help you identify your target audience:
- Do some research and understand your customers’ needs and wants.
- Think about your ideal customer and what characteristics they have.
- Use demographic data (age, gender, income, location, etc.) to help you identify potential customers.
- Try to find out what media outlets your customers are most likely to consume.
- Look for patterns in customer behavior.
You can create messaging that appeals to their interests. Once you know your target audience, you can create messaging that resonates with them. You’ll also need to design marketing materials that appeal to them and set up channels through which they can learn more about your product or service.
FAQs about Dropshipping Clothing Suppliers
Last but not least, here are the most frequently asked questions regarding this topic. You can’t fully understand the subject without knowing these answers. So, read on and find out what you’ve been missing!
Q: Can you dropship a clothing brand?
Answer: Absolutely! Getting started with dropshipping is an excellent way to get into the clothing business. It allows you to test out different designs and see what sells without investing a lot of money upfront.
Moreover, your business can be run from anywhere in the world. It is as simple as connecting to the internet and plugging in a laptop. If you are interested in starting a clothing brand, definitely give dropshipping a try! Shopify Dropshipping Business Guide: The Ultimate Solution 2022
Q: How do I start a dropship clothing business?
Answer: There are several things your business needs to do to start a successful dropship clothing business:
- Find a niche market – you’ll need to identify a group of people interested in purchasing your products. Make sure the niche you choose isn’t overly crowded and has enough potential customers to make your business viable.
- Find suppliers – Once you know what kind of clothing you want to sell, you’ll search for suppliers who can make those items. Try contacting manufacturers or wholesalers directly or using a dropship directory.
- Create your store – Now it’s time to set up your online store. You can do this yourself using a platform like Shopify.
- Start marketing your store – The final step is to start driving traffic to your store. Several ways can achieve this, but some of the most effective include SEO, social media marketing, email marketing and paid advertising. You can read our article best marketing method for dropshipping.
- Monitor your results and make adjustments – As with any business, it’s important to constantly keep an eye on results and make necessary adjustments. Try different marketing strategies, test out other products, and continue to refine your business model until you find what works best for you.
- Celebrate your successes! – Running a successful clothing business is a lot of hard work, so be sure to celebrate your successes.
Starting a clothing niche business can be a great way to make money online and have fun simultaneously. But it’s important to remember that it’s not a get-rich-quick scheme. You need dedication, time, and hard work to create a successful business. But if you’re willing to put in the work, you can achieve great things. For details you can read How to Start a Dropshipping Business: 2022’s Step by Step Guide.
Q: How do you drop ship fashion wear?
Answer: There are various ways to drop ship fashion wear. One way is to find a clothing supplier that offers a dropshipping program. This way, you’ll need to create an account with the supplier and list their products on your website. In the case of someone purchasing a product from your website, you’ll simply have the supplier send the item directly to the customer.
The second option is to use a platform specializing in drop shipping, like Oberlo. With Oberlo, you can browse products from thousands of suppliers and add them to your shop with just a few clicks. As soon as you complete a sale, Oberlo will send the order details to your supplier.
Q: What is a drop ship warehouse?
Answer: A drop ship warehouse is a distribution center that allows retailers to ship products directly to their customers, rather than having to send the products to their warehouses first. It can save time and money for retailers and provide a more efficient way of getting products to customers.
Q: How do I start a dropship warehouse?
Answer: There are a few key steps you’ll need to take to start a successful dropship warehouse:
- Choose the products you want to sell – you’ll need to decide which products you want to sell in your warehouse. Try to choose products that are popular and in high demand.
- Find suppliers – Once you know what products you want to sell, you’ll need to find suppliers who can provide those products for you. Try contacting manufacturers or wholesalers directly or using a dropship directory like Doba or Oberlo.
- Set up your warehouse – Now it’s time to set up your warehouse. You can do that yourself, or can use a fulfillment service.
Q: Are dropshipping T-shirts profitable?
Answer: It can be profitable, but there are many things to take into account. You have to make sure you’re choosing a good supplier and that your margins are high enough to make a profit. You’ll also need to advertise your shirts well to attract buyers.
You’ll also need to invest in some marketing to generate traffic and sales. Some marketing options include SEO, social media marketing, or paid advertising.
Generally speaking, dropshipping can be an effective way to sell T-shirts, but it takes a lot of work and effort to make it successful. When you’re ready to work hard, though, it can be a great way to make money selling T-shirts online.
Q: How do I put my logo on dropshipping?
Answer: There are a few things you’ll need to do to add your logo to dropshipping items:
- Find a reputable and reliable dropshipper that offers customization options for their products. This may require some research on your part, but it will be worth it.
- Once you’ve found a dropshipper that meets your needs, send them your logo file (usually a PNG or JPEG) and any specific instructions on how you want it placed on the product.
- The dropshipper will then take care of the rest, printing your logo onto the product and shipping it out to your customer!
Q: What is the income potential of dropshipping fashion clothing?
Answer: It depends on the supplier you work with and the type of clothing you’re selling. You can make a good amount of money if you partner with a good supplier.
Nevertheless, you should be aware that there are many scams in the dropshipping industry, so it is best to find a reputable supplier. Also, it’s important to build up a loyal customer base so that you can continue to sell clothes even when the seasons change and new styles come out.
Overall, if you’re able to find a good supplier and market your shop effectively, you can make quite a bit of money dropshipping fashion clothing.
If you are looking for a reliable and quality source for clothing products to dropship, then the above clothing companies are good to start.
It is crucial to thoroughly research each supplier and ensure that their products fit your brand and target audience well.
With careful planning and execution, using any of these suppliers can help you take your online business to the next level of profitability and growth. Are there other suppliers that you would recommend? Let us know in the comments below!
>> Free! Free! Signup for Shopify free trial here!